Nuffnang ads

Nuffnang ads

Blog share, Crazy Lover

Crazy Lover

The midnight wind has hugged me in vain
Leaving me as cold as Antarctic ice
No one seems to hear my cry in the pouring rain
I may think people's hearts have been silent like mine

Silence, oh, silence please do come onto my aid
Then I felt my brain would burst because of anger
I must congratulate you for the evil you have made
And I must also admit that you are in danger

And soon I'd be falling madly in love with you
Don't you think that the stars have agreed with me?
That you are made for me and I am only for you
For the thorns of love would never ever set you free

Don't you ever fail me for I will die
Just halt and hear thy heart's beating cry
You love me also, don't you lie
Or else my feelings for you will drain and dry

I know this is insanity and a mere fantasy
Because I know I have grown as dumb as dummy
I also know that crying a thousand times is never easy
For sure this teddy of yours has just grown dreamy

Your smile in my life is so vital
Thy heart had never felt this special
I'm just afraid to touch a fragile crystal
And don't ever find my words superficial

I blame you not for you have made me feel sunny
For my neurons, impulse it ceased to deliver
So stop painting the red on me, honey
The slightest thought of you has made me a crazy lover